OPERATION & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
As the solar power plant becomes older, Operation and Maintenance (O&M) becomes more and more important for steadily improving and keeping the performance of the plant. On average, a photovoltaic installation can have around 5 incidents per year that can cause a loss performance requiring detailed analysis. The importance of O&M is often ignored by many developers. Considering the fact that the plant has to generate returns over a period of 25 to 30 years, a good O&M contractor, a good monitoring system and above all, a very good O&M process is very critical for the success of the solar power plant. The implementation of preventive maintenance procedures as being presented by “EnvironmentFirst” is a vital part of efforts promoting safe Practices in the solar power plant. For solar asset owners and investors that value predictability, we offer services that cover all operations and maintenance costs, including parts, facility management, security, and Labor.
With our best O&M practices we secure and optimize your plant’s performance on an ongoing basis. Our plants have an average plant up time of more than 97 -98% and a performance ratio of 85%
THIS IS WHAT MAKES OUR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES SO SPECIAL
- SOFTWARE SOLUTION
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- PERFORMANCE TESTS & SYSTEM WARRANTIES
- EXPERT KNOW-HOW
- FAILURE RESPONSE
- INSPECTION AND AUDIT SERVICES
- General Site Annual Inspections
- Detailed Visual Inspection
- Manufacturer-Specific inverter Inspection
- Manufacturer-Specific tracker Inspection
- Manufacturer-Specific data acquisition system Inspection
- Diagnostic and testing for low power production
- A good management procedure and data logging for availing the system warranties
- Solar Power Plant Performance Monitoring
- Enabling us to monitor irrespective of the manufacturer, with SQL archiving of all data for a minimum of 20 years
PMM is a process adopted by us for ongoing identification of failure and the fastest possible elimination during running operation and continuous process of performance monitoring and logging.
We provide 14-day performance test of the entire plant including detailed logging with full solar irradiation. A good management procedure and data logging for availing the system warranties is our USP.
Carrying out of all work involved in technical operations, maintenance and repair by our own specialists.
Failure response includes a quality decision and management in emergency situations like emergency shutdown, isolation procedures to be followed for Inverter, Field Combiner BOX, Module & String Wiring etc. We have unmatched experience in operating and maintaining large utility scale projects for last 3 years. We also monitors and maintains rooftop solar Projects for our corporate customers.